Freehosting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble little host.

Go down

A humble little host. Empty A humble little host.

Post  Freehosting Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:03 am

Looking at the amazing offers i see here, i do doubt that this post may make some kind of impact, but what the heck. Smile

I offer 50Mb of free, do anything webspace, with a lot of server techs you wouldnt normally see co-existing very well, (but i managed to do it Wink ), aulthough you need to register at the forum and apply. I am not a strange old man with a cactus lodged up his backside and will accept most requests.

Aulthough its almost no limits, i do have a disclaimer stating that i cannot be held responsible for the content you host, and if anyone sues me you know whos door i'll be knocking on Razz

But what people need are statistics and here they are:

50 Mb Space
3 Gb of bandiwdth a month
ASP, PHP, Perl Supported
MySQL, MS-Access Supported
FTP Uploading, and soon a control panel.
99.9% uptime.

Now some may say its not a lot, but this is managed soley by me and 2 other people and we provide a personal service with all of us having extensive knowlege of the server languages. And have a direct control over everything (we dont use a control panel, we administer there and then on the pc directly, if we are not there we use a VNC tool to remote connect and administer as a second desktop)

So if youre interested: http://freestyle.bounceme.net/forum/

Simply sign up and apply for space, please read the discalimers too Wink

Thanks for your time.

Freehosting

Back to top Go down