Freehosting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerocore Networkx Quality Host

Go down

Aerocore Networkx Quality Host Empty Aerocore Networkx Quality Host

Post  Freehosting Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:06 am

Super fast servers.
Super fast FTP access.
PHP4/MySQL3
MySQL DB's( Case by case decision )
CGI/Perl
http://[yourname].aerocore.net

Space & Bandwidth: As much space and bandwidth that your site requires is how much thats offered.

Very Important!!! Must be related content. Examples:
Gaming, Programming Related, Flash Content, Web Design, Cars etc. No Personal Webpages*. No Forums.

Please be sure to prepare your current website for me to review. I must have a website to review before I can even consider your request. Understand your site must be developed and not under construction. Its very imporant you understand this.

In Closing: Keep in mind if you are accepted your joining a community of hosted sites. Your NOT joining just another public webhost. Before Instant Messaging me ask yourself this question: Does my site have the features of a site that will attract visitors? If the answer is yes then there is a 95% chance you will be accepted.

Contact me AIM:Aeroxgt
Disclaimer: By Instant Messaging me you understand that I can reject your website for any reason and do not have to explain myself. In most cases I will but im not obligated. I've recieved too many "bogus" requests and if your one of those don't expect an explanation. As I try to keep my self professional at all times, there are those times that require a less than professional attitude. Thank you for understanding.

*Personal websites can be defined as websites that have content not meant for others to see, file servers, image servers, and sites that serve no purpose.

Keep in mind im just a 19 year old with some extra web space that I am willing to share free of charge. Before you drop the "you suck, your not offering ----" bomb think back to what im offering, and how much it cost... Free and the support that I offer. I actually want you to bother me with questions. Im a fluent PHP coder and I love helping others. Hit me up.
Hope to here from people soon!

Per Brian Seymour, CEO
http://www.aerocore.net

Freehosting

Back to top Go down